The St. Mary’s School was founded in 1864 by members of the Society of Jesus (Jesuits), a Roman Catholic religious order founded by Ignatius of Loyola in 1540, adjacent to St. Anne’s Church, which was established 4 years before. The school began as a Catholic school of education and a military orphanage. Later, her gates were opened to the Catholic populace in general which meant the school had to expand. This lead to the construction of the building that now houses the senior school whose foundation stone was laid down by Lord Linlithgow, the former Viceroy of India from 1936 to 1943.
No Courses, Classes and Workshop added on this Institution.