Manchester Central School of English was founded in 2005 in The Manchester City Centre. The school is a member of the English UK and accredited by the British Council.
THe school's mission
Manchester Central School of English is a modern and dynamic school which teaches English as a Second Language to students from all over the world.
They provide high quality education in a friendly and caring enviroment with all the facilites you could need. The academy's ambition is to be the first step of their student's exciting life in the UK.
- General English
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- IELTS Preparation
- Cambridge Exam Preparation – FCE/CAE
- Teacher Training
- English for Business
- Student Lounge
- Prayer Lounge
- Homestay - Host famillies (40 min walk)
- Residence - School's Halls of Residence (20 min walk)
- Weekly trips to various locations
- Weekly recreational activities
Professional support for students
The school provides dedicated welfare officers for students of any age to contact any time with personal or academic problems.